|Key West Chamber of Commerce||
Chamber of Commerce Web Site Home Page
(Download Maps etc. here)
Golfing during the HYDROFOIL REUNION
The IHS IS NOT SPONSORING A GOLF TOURNAMENT AT THE REUNION.
BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF GOLF TO BE PLAYED AT:
Key West G. C. ,
6450 E. College Rd.
Tee times may be arranged at the above phone number up to 30 day prior to play.
You may call any day of the week, including the day of play.
Greens Fee (Inc Cart) : 18 holes $70
Twilight (after 1330)
$50 Juniors under 18 $40 Non-playing rider $30 Club rental $40
A driving range is available at at $8 per bucket.
(Click here to go to their Web Site)
My name is Bobby K. Kuchinsky and had some great friends stationed in Key West with PHMRON 2.
I am the GM of The Rum Barrel Bar & Grill and would like to offer our restaurant in anyway to the Hydrofoil Reunion.
Please tell your guests that we always offer a 20% discount to all active and retired military personnel at The Rum Barrel as a thank you for their service.
Key West Summer Reading Books
Last updated: September 3, 2013
SOMETHING FUN TO READ ON YOUR KEY WEST VISIT.
Click here to DOWNLOAD an Adobe PDF Book List
Available via your local library or Amazon.
COMPILED BY NADINE WHITE
- (Mick Murphy) Key West Mysteries
- Chasing the Wind (Jan 2011)
- Tijuana Weekend (Feb 2011)
- Free Range Institution (Mar 2011)
- Revenge (June 2011)
- Stairway to the Bottom (Nov 2011)
- Vampire Slayer Murdered in Key West (Short stories) (Oct 2012)
- (Laurence Shames) Key West Mysteries
- The Naked Detective (June 2011)
- Welcome to Paradise (June 2011)
- Mangrove Squeeze (Nov 2011)
- Virgin Heat (June 2011)
- Sunburn (June 2011)
- Tropical Depression (June 2011)
- Scavenger Reef (April 2012)
- (Mike Pettit) Jack Marsh Action Series
- Key West Smackdown (Jan 2013)
- Key West Bounce (Jan 2013)
- Key West Drop (Jan 2013)
- (Lucy Burdette) Key West Food Critic Series
- An Appetite for Murder (Jan 2012)
- Death in Four Courses (Sept 2012)
- Topped Chef (May 2013)
- (Wayne Gales, Lisa Owens and Corryn Young) Bric Wahl Series
- Key West Camouflage – Hide in Plain Site
- Treasure Key – Too Close to Key West – Too Far From Reality
- (Robert Tacoma) Key Witch Series
- Key Wicked
- Key Witch
- (Robert Tacoma) Taco Bob Series
- Key Lucky
- Key Weird
- Key Wierder
- Key Manatee
- (Robert Tacoma) Florida Keys Series
- Key Dali
- (Anthony Bjorklund) Di Island Song Series
- I’m Going to Live My Life Like a Jimmy Buffet Song (Mar 2011)
- Jack and Di Rum Song (Oct 2011)
- Let the Song of Change Blow Over My Head (Jul 2012)
- I just had to go back to Di Island (Feb 2013)
- (Bill Myers) Mango Bob Series
- Mango Bob (April 2012)
- Mango Lucky (August 2012)
- Other (Includes romances)
- Covering Buffet (Steve Sanders, Sept 2012)
- The Road to Key West (Michael Reisig & Chris Warner, April 15, 2010)
- Hurricanes and Hangovers (Dear Miss Mermaid)
- The Spice Necklace: My Adventures in Caribbean Cooking, Eating and Island Life (Ann Vanderhoof, Nonfiction)
Last updated: April 11, 2013
US Navy PHMs and early R&D hydrofoils
(Last Update: 11 Nov 2011)
Return to Table of Contents
*Also search the Automated Bulletin Board (BBS); it is separately hosted and has its own search engine.
Still didn't find what you were looking for? Contact the webmaster by email... we may know a source for your information. Also, please suggest new topics that should be covered in this site. This search feature operates with key words. You can search for any of the words you type in, all of the words, or the exact phrase. Do not ask a complete question in the style of "Ask Jeeves" because you will likely get too many irrelevant citations if you do.
Please forgive and ignore the commercial advertising that our search engine provider recently added to the search results page. IHS neither endorses nor recommends products and services. We are in the process of finding a new search engine provider that has no ads.
Sustaining Members are corporations, companies institutions and other organizations who wish to support the work of the Society.
Island Engineering, formed in 1999, is dedicated to design and engineering support of high performance marine vehicles- primarily for the development of advanced ride control systems.
|Maritime Applied Physics Corporation (MAPC) provides a mix of scientists, engineers, naval architects and technicians who are motivated to move ideas from concept through design and prototype.|
Prepared and Maintained By...International Hydrofoil Society
PO BOX 51 - CABIN JOHN MD 20818 - USA
Letters and photos are the property of the IHS and their authors and photographers. No reproduction in any form is permitted without permission, which may be requested by contacting IHS at the above address.Please report any technical problems with this website by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Correspondence concerning hydrofoils should be posted directly to the on-line FORUMs BBS
Problems installing or using Acrobat Reader? Click Here for help.